Latest Update: Admitted candidates are to report at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement from 27th January to 7th February, 2020. Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue.
ii. Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
iii. Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
iv. Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
v. Original ‘O’ level results (waec, neco, nabteb etc)
vi. Diploma/NCE/IJMB results.
vii. Original copy of online screening form.
viii. Original JAMB admission letter.
ADSU UTME/DE Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. All candidates who applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programme of the Adamawa State University for the 2019/2020 session are to proceed to check their admission status.
At the moment, the list is only available on JAMB CAPS. See the procedure to check yours below;
How To Check ADSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your GSU admission status.
Admitted candidates are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.